The Disaster Girl meme template is a popular meme format that features a young girl smiling and winking while a house burns down behind her. The meme typically includes text on the top and bottom of the image, with the top text typically being something humorous or sarcastic about the situation depicted in the image.
If you're looking for a Disaster Girl meme template, look no further! Here's a step-by-step guide to creating your own:
1. Find a picture of the original Disaster Girl meme. You can do a Google search, or find one on websites like Pinterest or Imgur.
2. Download the picture, or save it to your computer.
3. Open up a photo editing program like Photoshop, GIMP, or Pixar. If you don't have access to any of these programs, you can use a free online editor like Canva.
4. Create a new canvas that's 640x480 pixels. This is the standard size for memes.
5. Drag your Disaster Girl picture onto the canvas. Center it so that there's equal space around it on all sides.
6. Add text above and below the image using impactful font colors and sizes. Be sure to leave enough space so that the text is easy to read!
A disaster girl meme template is a photoshop file that allows you to easily create your own "disaster girl" memes. The template includes the original photo of the "disaster girl" as well as a blank space where you can add your own text.
In order to make your own Disaster Girl meme template, you will need the following:
-A photo of the "Disaster Girl" meme
- Adobe Photoshop
- A printer
First, find a high quality photo of the "Disaster Girl" meme. Next, open Adobe Photoshop and create a new document. Then, using the "Rectangular Marquee Tool", create a selection around the disaster girl's head. Copy and paste this selection into the new document.
Now, you should have two layers in your document - the background layer and the layer with the disaster girl's head on it. With the disaster girl layer selected, go to Edit > Transform > Warp and use the warp tool to distort her head so that it looks like she's looking directly at the camera. Once you're happy with how she looks, add a text layer above her head and type in whatever caption you want for your meme.
Finally, print out your finished product and share it with friends!
If you want to make your own Disaster Girl meme, all you need is a photo of the original meme and a few simple tools. Here's what you'll need:
1. A photo of the original Disaster Girl meme. You can find this easily by searching for "Disaster Girl meme" on Google Images.
2. A editing program like Photoshop or GIMP. If you don't have access to one of these, there are plenty of free online editors that will work just as well.
3. A blank template for your meme. You can find many free templates online, or you can create your own using an editing program like Photoshop or GIMP.
Once you have all of these things, you're ready to start making your own Disaster Girl meme! Just open up the template in your editor and add your own text and images to it. Be sure to save your work so you can share it with friends and family!
The "Disaster Girl" meme template originates from the photo of a four-year-old girl smiling at a house fire. The photo was taken by her father, who is a firefighter, and later posted on the website iStock photo. In 2007, the photo was turned into a meme and has been widely used since then.
When it comes to memes, Disaster Girl is one of the most popular. And it's easy to see why — the meme is funny, relatable, and easy to make. If you're looking for a Disaster Girl meme template, you've come to the right place. We've got plenty of options for you to choose from, so all you need to do is pick your favorite and get started.
You May Also Like This : mw2 ghost meme template